Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

RAHU AND INDIAN GOVERNANCE ERA POST INDEPENDENCE



RAHU IS THE PLANET OF OBSESSION AND TAURUS IS THE SIGN OF WEALTH AND FOR INDIA POST INDEPENDENCE TAURUS ASCENDANT AND RAHU IN LAGNA SHOWS INSATIABLE HUNGER OF GOVERNMENT TO USURP MONEY. LET US SEE HOW THE OBSESSION WAS WORKED TILL NOW AND TRY TO PROBE THE FUTURE. ALL TAURIANS ARE STRONG PROPONENT OF CAPITALISM AND INDIA IS MOST CAPITALIST COUNTRY TODAY BUT AS INDIA STARTED AS  SOCIALIST GOVERNMENT HOW THIS HAPPENED. THANKS TO RAHUVIAN ENERGY AT WORK AND SO IT PROPAGATED THE LUST OF TOP POLITICIAN TO USURP MONEY THROUGH CORRUPT GOVERNANCE.

  IF WE SAY THAT SOCIALISM WAS JUST A MASK TO COVER CAPITALISTIC TENDENCY OF GOVERNANCE IT WONT BE A HYPE . THE SOCIALISM WAS PRETEXT TO TAKE AWAY THE RIGHT FROM THEN PRINCELY  STATE AND CONSOLIDATE THE FUNDS OF THE GOVERNMENT. BUT THE GOVERNMENT HAD NO  PLAN TO MAKE INDIA A SOCIALIST ECONOMY AS SOCIALISTIC PATTERN OF GOVERNANCE  PUT MORE POWER IN HANDS OF COMMON MAN, MORE NEED FOR PROPER GOVERNANCE, MORE NEED AND EFFORT ON THE PART OF GOVERNMENT TO DEVELOP THE STATE AND IN FACT MORE RESPONSIBILITY ON GOVERNMENT  SO AT THE FIRST OPPORTUNITY THE GOVERNMENT  STARTED TO CONVERT THE ECONOMY INTO CAPITALISTIC ECONOMY AND IT STARTED IT IN THE NAME OF LIBERALIZATION. THE LIBERATION COULD HAVE BEEN CONTROLLED BUT TO RID ITSELF OF THE BURDEN OF GOVERNANCE IT WAS GOOD FOR GOVERNMENT TO FULLY CONVERT THE ECONOMY INTO A CAPITALIST ECONOMY SO THE TOP POLITICIAN CAN ENJOY THE MAXIMUM OF MONEY WITH LEAST OF DISCOMFORT.  SO THE COUNTRY WHICH STARTED WITH THE CLAIM OF SOCIALIST GOVERNANCE TURNED INTO MOST CAPITALISTIC ECONOMY AND AMERICA WHICH CLAIMS TO BE THE FREELY CAPITALIST COUNTRY IS MORE SOCIAL TODAY. THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT BECAME MORE REGULATORY ONLY AFTER COLLAPSE OF FREE MARKET POLICY . WHEN AMERICAN CAPITALIST ECONOMY WAS DOOMING THEY HAD THE LUXURY TO DUMP THERE PRODUCTS INTO OTHER DEVELOPING COUNTRIES AND SHIFT INVESTMENT AND MANUFACTURING TO OTHER COUNTRIES . NOW IF THE CAPITALIST ECONOMY OF INDIA WHICH HAS STARTED TO SHOW THE SIGN OF FAILURE  MEETS THE SAME FATE WILL INDIAN GOVERNMENT HAVE THE SAME LUXURY . THE ANSWER IS CLEARLY NO. THE CAPITALIST MODEL OF ECONOMY IS ABOUT TO FAIL IN INDIA AND IF IT HAPPENS THE GOVERNMENT HAS NO ALTERNATIVES FOR REVIVAL THANKS TO RAHUVIAN ENERGY AT WORK . THE GOVERNMENT MAKES POLICY FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF 600 PEOPLE FOR 4 YEARS IN GOVERNANCE AND 10% OF THE PEOPLE FOR NEXT ONE YEAR TILL THE ELECTION ARRIVE THE REST 90% ARE JUST DEMOGRAPHIC FIGURES. THANKS TO RAHUVIAN ENERGY AT WORK AND OBSESSION FOR MONEY.

NOW OTHER INTERESTING FACT IS THAT THE INDIAN GOVERNMENT KNEW PRIOR TO 2000 THAT INDIA IS GOING TO THE YOUNGEST NATION BY  THE DECADE MAJORITY OF POPULATION TO BE IN 20-30 AND CHINA THE OLDEST NATION MAJORITY IN 50-60. BUT THE GOVERNMENT HAD NO PLANS FOR EMPLOYMENT GENERATION DESPITE THE FACT INDIA WOULD REQUIRE TO USE SERVICE INDUSTRY AS THE MAJOR TOOL IN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT. THEN THANKS TO CAPITALISM MOST OF THE INDIAN COMPANIES HAVE OR ARE SWITCHING THE MANUFACTURING UNITS TO CHINA FURTHER WEAKENING THE EMPLOYMENT SECTOR. SO BY THE NEXT DECADE THOSE OF US WHO GET THE CHANCE TO GET JOB IN CHINA, U.S OR EUROPE ONLY  WILL SURVIVE REST OF US WILL BE PUT TO ECONOMIC GUILLOTINE BECAUSE OF EXCESSIVE INFLATION. AND AS FOR 4% GROWTH OF GDP IT IS JUST A FOOLS PARADISE IT ONLY MASKS THE PATHETIC STATE OF MANUFACTURING SECTOR.THANKS TO THE RAHUVIAN OBSESSION  FOR MONEY.

NOW AS FOR 4% GROWTH RATE IF YOU DISSECT IT AGAINST PER CAPITA INCOME FACTS IN DISTRICTS AND TALUKA IT WILL BE 1 RS OR LESS SOMEWHERE, 10 RS SOMEWHERE , 100 RS SOMEWHERE , 1000 RS SOMEWHERE AND SO ON LOOK AT THE DISPARITY IN GROWTH . SO IF YOU FEELS THAT FIRE HAS NOT REACHED YOUR HOME AND YOU DON'T NEED A FIRE BRIGADE DON'T FEEL YOURSELF LUCKY WAIT AND WATCH BY THE TURN OF DECADE AS CRIME RATE SORE HIGH AS DOES UNEMPLOYMENT AND INFLATION AND THE FIRE RAGES AND SPREAD .

 

          


No comments:

Post a Comment