Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

WILL RAHUL GANDHI BE THE NEXT INDIAN PRIME MINISTER



AS PER THE DATA AVAILABLE ON VARIOUS SITES THE DATE OF BIRTH OF RAHUL GANDHI IS 19  /JUNE/ 1970 AT 5 : 50 A.M NEW DELHI MAKING HIM GEMINI ASCENDANT AND SCORPIO MOON SIGN . WE SHALL ANALYSE THE HOROSCOPE ON MOON SIGN, ASCENDANT AND CURRENT TRANSIT TO ANALYSE THE CHANCES OF HIS WINNING THE NEXT ELECTION

CURRENT DASHA PERIOD IS MOON SUB PERIOD IS BUDH TILL JUNE 2014 AND THEN MOON -KETU PERIOD WILL START. NOW THE LAST SUB PERIOD THAT ENDED JANUARY 2013 OF SATURN WAS NOT MUCH FAVOURABLE FOR MR. RAHUL EXCEPT THAT THE SATURN(LORD OF NINETH FROM LAGNA) RUNNING IN UCCHA STHAN PROVIDED HIM AN ESCAPE IN PROVING HIM LUCKY TO DIRECTLY AVOID THE OPPONENTS BUTS THEY MANAGED TO TARNISH HIS IMAGE.  THE NEXT DASHA OF BUDH IN TAURUS WILL NOT BE EASY BUT BETTER IN SEVERAL RESPECT BUDH IN TAURUS WILL PROVIDE STRENGTH BUT DASHAPATI MOON IS WEAK AS WELL AS MARAK FOR LAGNA AND POSITED IN SIXTH HOUSE SO DURING ENTIRE DASHA THE ENEMIES WILL HAVE AN EMOTIONAL EDGE OVER RAHUL BUT BUDH IN TAURUS PROVIDE STRONG AND STEADY HEAD. SO ON THE PERSONAL FRONT IT IS GOING TO BE BATTLE BETWEEN HEART AND HEAD AND ON ELECTION FIELD THE OPPONENTS KNOWING INHERENT EMOTIONAL WEAKNESS WILL TRY TO DIG AND SPIT AND SPREAD RUMOURS ON FAMILY ANCESTRY(MOON LORD OF SECOND HOUSE) OR HISTRORICAL FACTS ABOUT FAMILY BUT IF RAHUL CAN USE HIS HEAD AND CONTACTS ABROAD (LAGNA LORD STRONG IN TWELVETH HOUSE AND SPEND MONEY AT RIGHT PLACE IN RIGHT TIME HE MAY MANAGE HIS OPPONENTS HEAD ON WHICH HE WAS NOT ABLE TO IN SATURN TRANSIT) THE MOON KETU PERIOD WILL BE BALANCED FROM JUNE 2014 BUT FULL OF CHALLANGES . BUT CONSIDERING THE DASHA PERIOD THE FACTOR ARE ONLY 35-40% IN FAVOURS OF RAHUL WINNING ELECTION AS PRIME MINISTER CANDIDATE

NOW CONSIDEING THE MOON SIGN SCORPIO THE ASCENDANT IS UNDER SADE SATI OF SATURN . WHICH WILL A TRYING PERIOD IN ENTIRE ELECTION TIME . THE EMOTIONS WILL CLOUD REASONING AND STRENTH OF RAHUL WILL WOBBLE IN ENTIRE ELECTION THE ANTADASHA PATI IS IN MARAK STHAN (SEVENTH HOUSE) SO LOOKING AT LAGNA AND MOON SIGN IF RAHUL MARRIES( IF AT ALL A FORIEGNER 80%  CHANCE) IN THIS TIME THE ABROAD FACTOR WILL SPOIL THE IMAGE AND INCREASE HIS CHANCES OF DEFEAT. SO WHATEVER MATTER RELATED TO ABROAD BE IT MARRIAGE, FORIEGN INVESTMENT, RELATIONS WITH OTHER NATIONS NEED TO BE MANAGED VERY CAREFULLY. THE SATRUN WITH RAHU CREATES YOGA TO GET ENTANGLED IN SOME SCAM REGARDING FORIEGN MATTERS . SO THE TWELVETH HOUSE (FORIEGN RELATION) AS CANNOT BE PREDICTED RIGHT NOW CAN BE A BANE OR BOON IN THE COMING ELECTION FOR RAHUL GANDHI. HERE THE CHANCE GET STILL WEAKER AND IT IS SOME THIRTY PERCENT CHANCES .

FROM THE LAGNA IF WE SEE THE MATTERS SHOW THAT THERE ARE OTHER AGENDAS STRONG ON MIND OF RAHUL GANDHI THAN COMING ELECTION. LAGNA LORD IN SEVENTH (HOUSE OF MARRIAGE, BUSINESS PATNERSHIP)   SHOWS THAT RATHER THAN POLITICAL LEADERSHIP THE MIND IS MORE ON BUSINESS LEADERSHIP . SO TO GAIN A POSITION OF LEADERSHIP HE WILL HAVE TO RELY ON A MATTER OF PARTNER (MARRIAGE OR BUSINESS) MAY BE GOOD CONTACTS WITH BUSINESS MAGNETS IN INDIA TO WIN THE ELECTION CAMPAIGN. THE CHANCES OF WINNING SHALL BE 60%. SO IF WE RELY ON ASTROLOGY THE CHANCE OF RAHUL WINNING THE PRIME MINISTERIAL ELECTION IS SOME 40%.

NOW AS PER ASTROLOGY TO MAKE THE 40% CHANCES TO 90% RAHUL NEEDS TO CONCENTRATE AND CONSIDEDR ON FOLLOWING FACTS

1) FORIEGN CONTACTS, FORIEGN INVESTMENT OR ABROAD MATTERS WILL BE A DOUBLE EDGED WEAPON.

2) COMMON MAN FACTORS WILL NEVER BE IN HIS FAVOUR WHETHER IN  THIS ELECTION OR ANY OTHER AS SATURN IS DEBILIATED IN ELEVENTH HOUSE.

3) TO BECOME A PRIME MINISTER HE WILL HAVE TO RELY ON A PARTNER OR BUSINESS COMMUNITY IN INDIA ( STRONG SEVENTH HOUSE  , BUDH IN TAURUS INCIDENTLY THE LORD OF  LAGNA OF INDIA OR HOUSE OF PRIME MINISTER).

4) AVOID EMOTIONS CLOUDING THE REASONS





                

No comments:

Post a Comment